2. Making delicious Christmas goodies with my budding chef.
3. Hearing Sawyer call our nativity set the "activity set."
4. Teaching Sawyer that Lee Anna's new make up kit (and any other make up, for that matter!) is not for him.
5. Hearing unsolicited "thank you's" after they opened each gift on Christmas morning.
6. Rehearsing every time Daddy left the house for two weeks to give him his gift of a surprise Christmas Concert.
7. Splitting up at the mall so that Sawyer and Lee Anna could shop for each other.
10. Hearing Lee Anna recite the Christmas story on Christmas morning.
12. Telling and retelling our new favorite Christmas joke: What Christmas carol do they sing in the desert? O Camel Ye Faithful!
We hope you had a wonderful, joy-filled celebration with lots of memories to treasure.