We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweet Reunions

This Easter weekend was a fun time of reconnecting.
Here are a few of the friends and family members we got to see... Me and my little sis (who, by the way, will be living in the same town
as me this summer for the first time since she was seven!)
Sawyer with my cousin Grady
Lee Anna with her G.G.
Me and my little bro
The whole crew (minus Uncle Andy, of course) on Easter Sunday morning. Lee Anna had just experienced a great tragedy involving spilled jelly beans on the sidewalk, so she was not willing to smile for the camera.
Some sweet friends from waaaay back. If it weren't for the pregnant bellies,
I'd say we could still pass for high school kids (Only joking. I do know better than that!).

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you looking so happy with your family! I hope this is a wonderful visit for all of you. I am excited about the new arrival this summer! :)

    The Spencers are going to have to make a little trip to Florida this summer. No matter what!

    ReplyDelete