We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Hangin' out in my crib

Hi, Everyone! Today I decided to pose for these pics so my Mimi and G.G. can see how strong I've gotten since they left. One time during this photo shoot, I even looked straight up above me to see the animals on my mobile. Talk about skills!
I call this pose "Beached Whale." I lift up my head and my legs at the same time and balance on my tummy. Sometimes I also make grunting noises while I do it. My big sister thinks it's really funny, and she likes to try to do it, too.
This is a picture of me singing. I like to try to sing really high notes. My mom calls it squealing, but I think she's just jealous 'cause I can sing higher than she can. Dad says I better learn to sing some low notes so I can sing bass in our family quartet.

3 comments:

  1. Sawyer,
    You're sure a cutie!!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you.....

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another heartbreaker!!! Such a winning smile!!! More pictures of LeeAnna and Sawyer, please.

    ReplyDelete