We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's Christmas Time!

The day after our wonderful Thanksgiving feast, we pulled out the Christmas decorations and had lots of fun putting up the tree and setting up (and knocking down...and re-setting up...and knocking down...and re-setting up) the nativity sets. The kids were great helpers with the tree, and Lee Anna had some creative ideas for decorating that I wouldn't have come up with on my own. Like, let's put as many ornaments as possible on the same branch! Sawyer didn't really know what was going on, but after a while, he realized I was saying "thank you" every time he brought me a new ornament, so he started saying it with me each time!

I am so happy to have our tree and decorations up. We're having our family time around the tree every night before bed and letting the kids act out the story with their nativity set. I love seeing their little minds begin to understand this beautiful story. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment