We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Still Growing

Here's the latest installment of my "growing belly" pictures (if you missed the first installment and just need to see more pictures of my belly, here's that post). I was 26 weeks along this past Friday, which means we're almost to the third trimester! Our little princess has gotten quite active, especially after meals, and big brother and sister have both had the thrill of getting to feel her kick. Sawyer now comes up to me several times throughout the day and announces, "I think the baby's kicking now."

You might notice that the scenery behind me has changed a bit. I'm standing in the same spot, but the cardboard boxes have now taken over the house. I'm just glad we're going to make this overseas trek soon, before my belly has a chance to get much bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment