We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Are We Done Yet?

I apologize for the slow posting lately. Things aren't really very picturesque around our house right now! We've got stacks and piles and suitcases and boxes galore, but it's not very pretty. So, to add a little cuteness factor, I stuck the kids in the pictures with the packing stuff. Sawyer and Lee Anna have been good helpers this past week, and I really feel pretty good about where we are right now, packing-wise. Of course, this next week is going to be crazy, but I do feel like it's within the realm of possibility that we could really be ready to move out this Friday. (It'll happen Friday whether we're ready or not, by the way.)

I can't promise a lot of exciting posts this week, but I may be back a time or two with some packing updates (thrilling, I know!) and/or stories as we prepare to make the trek back across the ocean. If not, then I'll definitely pick back up on "the other side," documenting our adventures in the land of green grass, stop lights, and Chick-Fil-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment