We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Our Little Rembrandt

I apologize for being slow in posting. I have an exciting story to tell about an unexpected four-legged visitor we had a few nights ago, but I don't have time for that tonight, so I thought I would just quickly share this beautiful masterpiece that Lee Anna drew for me today. Although I'm sure you didn't need the lable to tell you who it was, she was gracious enough to write my name on it. She also explained that you could tell it was me because there was no beard.

1 comment:

  1. I could tell it was you by the big beautiful smile. Miss y'all lots.
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete