We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This and That

I thought I'd post a few pictures we've taken recently. I'll comment under the photos. Sorry they're so huge! I didn't mean for them to be so big, but don't want to go back and change them all now.Here's Sawyer heading off to school one morning.
He didn't keep the hat on long, but it was cute while he did!
Cheese! Just a sweet brother/sister shot.
Sawyer will be proud of this one in about 15 years. He's wearing Lee Anna's Disney princess shoes. At least he's on the scooter--that's kind of a boyish thing, right?
One day while Daddy was gone, Lee Anna found his shirt and devised a more creative way to wear it. She was so proud that she kept it on for about a half hour waiting for him to come back.
That's my girl...
and that's my boy, complete with the everpresent koolaid moustache.

Oh, I am blessed!

1 comment: