We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Three Times Blessed

I thought you all might like to see the Father's Day card that Jason just got. I know it's not Father's Day yet, but, well, you can read it for yourselves...

We are very excited to be expecting our third precious blessing sometime next June! Lee Anna is already convinced it's the sister that she's been asking for for months, and is telling the world that her mommy has a baby sister in her tummy. It will be several months before we can be sure about that, but either way, we know we're in for lots of fun with a new little arabmusician added to our clan.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, congrats Beth and Jason!!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEEEEE HAW! Oh, I am so excited! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth and Jason,

    I check your blog almost daily...and never leave comments, but I enjoy hearing all about what's going on on your side of the world! I am super excited about the new addition to your family! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

    I just clapped my hands and did a little scream and Marc , who is sitting across the room said..."Who's pregnant now?" :) HA!

    I'm SO excited for you!!! How many weeks are you? Was Jason surprised???

    Hope you are feeling well! I know the kids are excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys! What a wonderful surprise and blessing. How fun that we're pregnant together :). Can't wait to hear if LeAnna is going to get her baby sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation. I love the card. Keep up with you blog daily. It is like a story book.

    Stacey's mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. John and I are so happy for you and so great that you'll be in the states to have this new addition. I bet the grandparents are so excited. We think of you often and love keeping up with the whole family. The Bryants

    ReplyDelete