We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

We're such proud parents!

I discovered recently that our son is even more advanced than we thought. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, he is in the 95th percentile for weight for children his age. Those of you who've seen the way he eats rice are probably not a bit surprised. One day last week, after picking both kids up and realizing how similar it felt, I took them both to the scales for a little weigh-off. You can read the results for yourselves.

That's right. Twenty-three months and one pound apart. No wonder people ask us if they're twins!

Now if only he can carry that high achieving into other categories, like academics...

2 comments:

  1. So cute!

    I weighed my girls the other day- they are 18 months apart. And both tiny.

    C was 34.5 pounds and B was 24 pounds. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sawyer weighs more than Micah! And I'm pretty sure Micah is 6-8 months older! Zion is my tank. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete