We're Jason, Beth, Lee Anna, Sawyer, and Sarah Claire, a family of five living, learning, and laughing lots in Northern Africa.
We hope you can learn a little (and maybe laugh a little too) as you read about our latest adventures.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Under the Weather

Where have we been, you ask? Well, here's a little sampling of what's been keeping us busy for the last week. I have wiped more noses, taken more temperatures, and given (and taken) more meds than I can count. We have all been hit by some illness or another, but we're so grateful to be in a place where we can get the medications we need. I am very hopeful that after another day or two of fighting these infections, we'll be feeling much better. I'm actually feeling a little better already, which is why I'm here at all. Hopefully I'll be back before too long with some more exciting blog entries.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas praying for you often. Hope you all get well soon. Troy and Sherryll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on FB that you're having a rough day!! I'm lifting you up and hope it gets better! Hope you have a Christmas that's MERRY and New Year that's HAPPY & BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete